How to read Check, Please!
Check, Please! is made up of episodes, not individual pages! To read through an episode, click the arrows on the left or right side of a page or click on the left or right side of the image itself. (You can swipe too!)
When you're done with an episode, use the arrows below to keep reading. (Double arrows will take you to the beginning and most recent comics.)
- FOLKS, it's been a while. About 160 days worth of while. And here we are—with a blog post for Comic 4.9 – Whiskey! (Finally!) I'll go ahead and say THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking around—thank you so much for you patience. Long story short: i've been working far far far ahead on Check Please to hit deadlines for my publisher. And I'm posting this because I want to update this very site with Comic 4.10 in a few hours!!
- So what is this verboten party? This verboten semi-annual off-off campus party is in a gross house, one that is the birth place of many rumors. Rumors are bornhere after gestating in the murky drunken darkness of basements and dilapidated bedrooms. This used to be a sorority house years ago? And then an a capella house? Oh, these Waffles!! If you're going to party in a falling-apart den of iniquity, at least party in the friendliest one at Samwell. AT LEAST THERE'S PIE THERE!
- WAS WHISKEY MAKING OUT WITH A LAX BRO? Yes.
- IS HIS NAME CHAD??? I mean, probably.
- WHISKEY HAS A REAL-BUT-OFF-SCREEN HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND THAT HE DATED? IS STILL DATING? WHAT??? Is he cheating on her??? Are they trying to see other people?? Is this something they talked about? It's Whiskey. What do you think?
- Up Next: Comic 4.10 – Coach
- Huddle, Anyone? You can now, (finally) read Huddle 3 as PDF. Also, I uploaded Years 2 & 3. All on Itch.io!
- CONVENTIONS And! Just so you know! I will be doing lots of conventions towards the back end of this year! Check 'em out on my Events Page Here.